- Over 75% space already booked
- Key industry players exhibiting at the trade fair
- Supporting programs: Innovation Exchange and Buyer Seller Forum
Mumbai: Indian Ceramics and Ceramics Asia 2017 will be taking place from March 1-3, 2017 at Gujarat University Exhibition Centre in Ahmedabad. After successfully bringing about 235 exhibitors from 14 countries and more than 6,100 visitors from 36 countries in its past edition – the trade fairs are growing strongly with more exhibition space, exhibitors and new supporting programs this year.
Seeing this strong growth, Igor Palka, COO and Member of the Management Board of Messe München India says: “We are delighted that our cooperation with Unifair Exhibition Service proved to be successful and both trade fairs created positive synergies for our attendees and added more value to their visit. This has resulted to growth of the trade fair this year and we are getting tremendous response from our customers.”
Highlights of 2017:
- Participation expected from more than 300 Indian and international companies
- 7000+ business professionals expected to visit from India and International
- 11000 sqm. of total exhibition space
- Concurrent Shows: India Brick and Roof Tile Exhibition (iBaRT) and India Engineering & Technical Ceramics Exhibition
- Concurrent “Innovation Exchange” with top professionals comprising Chairman, CEOs, MDs and other Senior Executives from the Indian and global ceramics industry
- 3 Separate Halls/Zones, for Machinery and Raw Materials
- Special visitor delegations from India and International
Some of the leading companies who have confirmed their participation are Imerys Ceramics India, Sacmi Engineering, Sibelco India Minerals, Torrecid India, Floorex Tiles, H & R Johnson, System Laser Lab and many more. All major players have already confirmed their participation from countries like China, UK, Germany, Spain ,Belgium, France, Turkey, Bulgaria ,Greece and pavilion by “The Association of Italian Manufacturers of Machinery and Equipment for Ceramics” (ACIMACItaly ) and more are expected. Based on the positive feedback, the trade fairsare again expecting arecord growth in the number of exhibitors and visitors.
Networking and learning programs Alongside the fairs, the supporting programs such as the Innovation Exchange and Buyer Seller Forum will be taking place. The Innovation Exchange is a unique forum for sharing current trends, new & emerging technologies, their impact, sustainable and technologies as well as global best practices in the ceramic industry. Buyer Seller Forum is new initiative taken by Indian Ceramics and Ceramics Asia with an intention to generate new business opportunities by helping the exhibitors meet the right B2B professionals.
The next “Two shows – One date”, Indian Ceramics and Ceramics Asia will be held from March 1 to 3, 2017 at Gujarat University Exhibition Centre in Ahmedabad.